2014 was an exciting year. One of its highlights was definitely my first trip to China where I visited Guizhou Province and Shanghai. Many other trips were closer to home: journeys up and down the California coast, to the Eastern Sierra, to Tahoe, to Yosemite, to Oregon, to … Well, it was very fulfilling. It took me a bit longer than expected, but I finally completed the selection of my favorite images of the year. I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I did creating it.
I am curious to see which ones you like the most. Please leave a comment with the numbers of your top three.
Thank you for following my photographic adventures. I wish you the best for 2015!
1) Glowing El Capitan, Yosemite National Park
2) Sun rays in the fog, Yosemite National Park
3) El Capitan with Clouds, Yosemite National Park
4) San Francisco Waterfront at Dawn
5) Partial Solar Eclipse with Transamerica Pyramid, San Francisco
6) Aspen with Sunburst, Eastern Sierra, California
7) Starry Sky at Pier 7, San Francisco
8) Golden Gate Bridge with Backlit Clouds, San Francisco
9) Transamerica with Full Moon, San Francisco
10) Resting Full Moon, Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco
11) Pudong – Shanghai, China
12) Jiaxiu Tower at Night #2, Guizhou Province, China
13) Tree with Crazy Sky, Central Valley, California
14) Pier with S.S. Palo Alto, Aptos, California
Prints and Licensing: All images are available as fine art prints and for licensing. Please contact me for more details.